No transactions downloaded after updating Chase and Wells Fargo connections

Options
webdeck
webdeck Member ✭✭
After updating my Wells Fargo and Chase accounts to the new connection, I am no longer getting any transactions downloaded. Last month it was Wells Fargo getting an updated connection. This month it was Chase. Both were successfully migrated to the new connection method. Both update without errors, but download no transactions. How is this an improvement?

Comments

• SJPM
    SJPM Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem with Chase. (I am using R 43.26). Whether I use one step update or try to update from register screens the download reports no errors but downloads no transactions.
  • SandC
    SandC Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Same here.  No new downloaded transactions and no errors. [Removed - Speculation/Inaccurate]
  • SJPM
    SJPM Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have just noticed that while the One Step Update Progress screen lists Chase and another bank as well as other financial institutions and has them all waiting, receiving, processing transactions, the One Step Update Summary screen does not show the banks, it only shows the number of transactions downloaded from the other institutions (0 in some instances). I have not had the opportunity to learn if the other bank is working properly because I have had no transactions with them. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  • SandC
    SandC Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Chase does not show up in my update summary.  No errors and still no downloaded transactions.

• SJPM
    SJPM Member ✭✭
    Options
    Third time is a charm. Maybe it was because I did the migration and the first reset attempt before the Quicken Update, but now by resetting each account on the Online Services tab of the Account Details window (accessed by the edit button in the Account List) it seems things are working again, even the non Chase bank account.
  • SandC
    SandC Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Resetting the account does nothing for me except getting another email from Chase that I have authorized Quicken to get my data.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hello everyone,

We do apologize that you are experiencing these issues with missing transactions after updating accounts. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding situations where accounts associated with Chase have had their connection methods switched but no transactions download after an update that can be referenced here. Any future updates and additional information will be provided there.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • webdeck
    webdeck Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Quicken Jared. What about Wells Fargo, as I am having the same issue with my checking account?
  • kevincurtin9
    Options
    I have the same issue - no Chase transactions downloaded since the update
This discussion has been closed.