Cannot update account password, list of accounts is entirely blank

Options
My question: how does one fix this? Quicken says it accepted the updated password but every time I try OneStep Update it fails to update that account, asks and accepts the new password then fails to update that account. Every time. Multiple reboots of Quicken and the computer. Also when I click on Account List there are no entries, the page is entirely blank. I can't believe I just paid for another year to subscribe to this ongoing hot mess.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question: how does one fix this? Quicken says it accepted the updated password but every time I try OneStep Update it fails to update that account, asks and accepts the new password then fails to update that account. Every time. Multiple reboots of Quicken and the computer. Also when I click on Account List there are no entries, the page is entirely blank. I can't believe I just paid for another year to subscribe to this ongoing hot mess.
    Hello @Alan Edelman

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

In order to provide further answers, we will need a little bit more information. What happens, exactly, when the updates fail? Do you notice any particular error messages? What kind of account is this problem affecting, and which financial institution is associated with it?

We can provide more troubleshooting advice once we know a little bit more about the problem.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.