Quicken Windows 11 [problem with Express Web Connect downloaded data]

Options
jwt535
jwt535 Member ✭✭
Express Web Connect returns invalid data

The image below shows the wrong status (note the date).

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jwt535 said:
    Express Web Connect returns invalid data

The image below shows the wrong status (note the date).
    Hello @jwt535,    

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, what financial institution is associated with this account, specifically? I want to make sure I know what the relevant abbreviations are referring to. Also, are you missing transactions after updating and/or downloading QFX files? Finally, is this problem occurring with accounts associated with other financial institutions?

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jwt535
    jwt535 Member ✭✭
    Options
    The FI is Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU). It is happening for both of my FIs that use Express Web Connect. There are transactions available on the web site so I am not losing anything.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jwt535 said:
    The FI is Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU). It is happening for both of my FIs that use Express Web Connect. There are transactions available on the web site so I am not losing anything.
    Hello @jwt535

Thanks for getting back to me with answers to my earlier questions. I do apologize that this situation is continuing, and that it seems to affect multiple financial institutions. 

Try saving a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Security Service Credit Union accounts - and possibly the other accounts associated with the EWC connection - by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same error message occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.