CIT Bank - CC-502 error.

Options

Answers

• blmatthews
    blmatthews Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Other than a note over two weeks ago that they're looking at it, not publicly that I know of, and it's still broken for me.
  • GraneyBC
    GraneyBC Member ✭✭
    Options
    Pleased to report that CIT Bank worked for me today. Once I relinked my accounts and confirmed the OTP provided by CIT to my phone, I was able to update as before. Hope it works for others, as well.
  • blmatthews
    blmatthews Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here. An update failed as before, but this time when I went through the Reconnect process (something I'd tried unsuccessfully a couple of times in the past) it worked. A second update worked first time.
  • AStuartMills
    AStuartMills Member ✭✭
    Options
    Once I updated to the latest version on my desktop and used the CIT Bank "New Login", it worked for me as well.
  • trustpilot
    trustpilot Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same Error for three days in a row:

"Oops. There is a connection problem. CC-502. Quicken can't add this account because the CIT Bank Online website is temporarily unavailable.

Tried both CIT Bank options (New Login and Online) and had the same error on both.
  • blmatthews
    blmatthews Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just did an update like 10 minutes ago, and CiT Bank worked fine, pulling down the one new transaction available. In the past with other institutions, I've found disconnecting the account (Accounts > Settings... > Downloads > Disconnect Account) then setting it up again solved things.
  • trustpilot
    trustpilot Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the data point, but for my situation the account has been disconnected for a few weeks (back when the issues started).

I'm now trying to reconnect the account, but Quicken says the website is temporarily unavailable.

Maybe the "connect" website is different from the "update" website?
  • vaniello
    vaniello Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still doesn't work for me. I updated to the latest version of Quicken and disconnected my CIT Bank account and reconnected it. Tried both CIT Bank and CIT Bank N.A. New Login.
  • Roger Kint
    Roger Kint Member ✭✭
    Options
    This error, marked resolved, does not appear to be resolved using both the "CIT Bank Online" and "CIT BANK N.A New Login" selections. Has anyone been successful?

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7920219/resolved-10-20-22-cit-bank-cc-502-fdp-102#latest
  • sjmsing
    sjmsing Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I still cannot connect.
  • David Moufarrege
    Options
    > @Roger Kint said:
    > This error, marked resolved, does not appear to be resolved using both the "CIT Bank Online" and "CIT BANK N.A New Login" selections. Has anyone been successful?
    >
    > https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7920219/resolved-10-20-22-cit-bank-cc-502-fdp-102#latest

I concur. I am still getting a 502 error.
  • blmatthews
    blmatthews Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    As another data point, just tried an update and it worked fine for me. I'm using Quicken Version 6.10.0 (Build 610.46245.100) (although it also worked on 6.9) on macOS 10.14.6. Looking in the Downloads tab of the Account Settings for the account, the Financial Institution is CIT Bank Online and the Connection Type is Quicken Connect.
  • SteveREngel
    SteveREngel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Using Subscription update R44.27 for Windows-still getting CC-502 error
  • dp_go_blue
    dp_go_blue Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue with me. Not working.
  • FullBuffer
    Options
    Still doesn't work...getting the CC-502 error.

Windows 10
    Version: R44.27
    Build: 27.1.44.27
  • JMP-NY
    JMP-NY Member
    Options
    Although this has been marked as resolved, it is in fact no resolved and continues to be a problem.
  • mommaroz
    mommaroz Member
    Options
    10/25/2022 This is not resolved. Please revise you statement that is was fixed and take another look. I have updated all software and programs and tried for answers from CIT Bank but no success.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    JMP-NY said:
    Although this has been marked as resolved, it is in fact no resolved and continues to be a problem.
    I don’t know where you got the idea this issue was “resolved”. I’ve seen nothing to indicate that. I do see a status of “Answered” in the discussion listing. “Answered” does not mean “resolved”. If someone posts a response to a question, this forum considers that response an answer, whether it is valid or not.

I do see the September 22 response from Quicken Anja where she indicates no ETA on the resolution. Someone tagged that as the best answer which it still appears (to me) to be. 
    That this continues to be a problem some 30+ days later does appear to be a problem. 
  • vaniello
    vaniello Member ✭✭
    Options
    There was a comment from Anja on October 20th stating the issue was resolved:
    RESOLVED 10/20/22

This issue has been marked as resolved. However, this Alert will remain available for those who may still be experiencing this.

------

This post can be found here:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20306561#Comment_20306561
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vaniello said:
    There was a comment from Anja on October 20th stating the issue was resolved:
    RESOLVED 10/20/22

This issue has been marked as resolved. However, this Alert will remain available for those who may still be experiencing this.

------

This post can be found here:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20306561#Comment_20306561
    Thanks for the clarification and citation. 
  • fjbango
    fjbango Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still not connecting and giving the CC-502 error. Problem exist since September....
  • clark W
    clark W Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not resolved. We are now approaching another month end where we will be unable to download information from this bank. We need this data for year end tax planning as well. Quicken needs to double down on getting this resolved now.
  • RB
    RB Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    It is also not fixed for me.  I have not been able to connect with "CIT Bank Online" since Sept 19th.  I verified today that it still does not work.  I was able to download a QFX file from the bank website and load into quicken.  However, when it says would you like to connect directly with bank through an enhanced method it gives a 5.02 error.   Quicken Windows with latest version of Quicken Premier.
  • Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here: No longer connecting to CitBank Savings. Tried to deactivate and re-activate but get error that website is down. See attached:
  • kopavi
    kopavi Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have not been able to download from either Citibank or Chase for over a month now. I use the Windows version.

How many programmers are working on this issue? Seems like maybe one who obviously doen't know what he/she are doing. Why not admit defeat and hire a professional that can fix the issue or replace the staff working on this issue with other staff that may be a little stronger.

Entering manually defeats the benefit of having Quicken.
  • blmatthews
    blmatthews Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Are those with the problem using Report a Problem within Quicken? As this is marked resolved, Quicken probably doesn't even see these comments, plus Report a Problem will send your logs, giving them much more information than provided here.
  • RB
    RB Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    See this Link.  It would appear that they are aware that issue is not resolved. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20309837#Comment_20309837

• dp_go_blue
    dp_go_blue Member ✭✭
    Options
    This issue continues to be unresolved. In fact similar issues are now happening across other financial institutions as it relates to being able to connect and download the transactions. Quicken Team - what is happening on our end as this continued state of unresolved issues gets longer and longer?
  • David Moufarrege
    Options
    This issue has been solved for me since early last week.
  • dp_go_blue
    dp_go_blue Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still unresolved as of today.
This discussion has been closed.