Back up

shuckaby
shuckaby Member
Tell the person in quicken who back up these very long bank statement to stop putting them in the order they want and leave it as it because this messing up where I left off! Please stop doing this! [Edited - Readability]

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    shuckaby said:
    Tell the person in quicken who back up these very long bank statement to stop putting them in the order they want and leave it as it because this messing up where I left off! Please stop doing this! [Edited - Readability]
    Hello @shuckaby

I am sorry to hear about this frustration you are experiencing. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

I am somewhat uncertain as to what you are referring to. Are you experiencing issues when attempting to save a backup? What kind of bank statements are you referring to, and what about the order is being changed? We will be able to help you more once we have more detail about what is happening.

We look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, what?  Or are you talking about your bank account register in Quicken?  Is it out of order?  Try clicking the DATE column heading to sort by date.  You can quick most of the column headings to sort by a column.  And check the filters at the top of the register, try clicking on Reset.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Eileen@
    Eileen@ Member ✭✭✭
    I don't understand your question. When I back up, and restore, everything looks how I left it. can you show us an example?
This discussion has been closed.