Schwab - CC-501 error

Options
Just started today (9/22/22). All other accounts downloaded just fine. Schwab accounts accessible by directly going to Schwab web pages, so my credentials are OK and Schwab is up and operating OK. But, the CC-501 error continues all morning.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started today (9/22/22). All other accounts downloaded just fine. Schwab accounts accessible by directly going to Schwab web pages, so my credentials are OK and Schwab is up and operating OK. But, the CC-501 error continues all morning.
    Hello @Jack Scripps

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for mentioning this issue here on the Quicken Community.

If this error began this morning, I recommend waiting 24 hours to see if this continues. Should the problem remain after this period, reach out to Quicken Support using the link provided here. They will be able to troubleshoot and diagnose this problem in greater detail using the unique resources available to them.

I hope that helps, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Jack Scripps
    Options
    I think I solved it myself. I deactivated my Quicken accounts at Schwab. Then, reactivated them. Schwab required that I authorize access (although I had done that before) so I did. I was then able to go back to Quicken and download without a problem. Hmmm ... ??
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I solved it myself. I deactivated my Quicken accounts at Schwab. Then, reactivated them. Schwab required that I authorize access (although I had done that before) so I did. I was then able to go back to Quicken and download without a problem. Hmmm ... ??
    Hello @Jack Scripps

Thanks for getting back to me with this update. I am glad that the situation appears to have resolved itself for now.

Feel free to reach out again if anything appears to change.

Regards,

Quicken Jared 
  • dhammon5
    dhammon5 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jack Scripps: How much history were you able to download? I just re-launched Quicken after several years away, and all I got from Schwab was 90 days of history. Since Schwab does not allow for a .qfx file extension when saving a report, and since Excel doesn't either, I'm at a loss on how to get more history downloaded. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!
  • StanQkn
    StanQkn Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Jack Scripts,
    Can you please explain what you mean by " I deactivated my Quicken accounts at Schwab. Then, reactivated them."
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.