Bank of America - No Transactions Downloaded

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Online Banking Service Issues.

Comments

• zephyr9012000
    zephyr9012000 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    During the reauthorization of my Bank of America accounts, it duplicated my credit cards as new accounts and doubled the balance on one of them. After contacting support for 1.5 hours we got rid of the extra accounts and everything looked good. Next day I tried updating my accounts and now no new transactions are being imported. Guess I an in for another round of support today. [Removed - 3rd-Party Software Mention] I don't have time to pay for a program and spend hours on support calls, all I want to do is pay my bills!
  • woppenhe
    woppenhe Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, the reauthorizaion sequence created new accounts with the same numbers and left my old accounts orphaned.  Beware of this update. I am gong to go with a backup and avoid the reauth, if I can till they get it right.
  • NCBryan01
    NCBryan01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @zephyr9012000 said:
    > " I don't have time to pay for a program and spend hours on support calls, all I want to do is pay my bills!"

I second that statement!
  • zephyr9012000
    zephyr9012000 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I see this morning they have turned off downloading pending transaction for all customers. I have observed that this including pending transactions are the root of the duplicate entries. They are not matched properly with the pre-entered transactions and end up as duplicates.
This discussion has been closed.