Santander Bank stopped downloading transactions

Seems like I'm not the only one with this problem, whether on Windows or MAC. All was fine until last week. Then Santander Bank and Quicken stopped being able to connect. This has happened before, and the solution was to wait until both parties worked out technical matters. Nothing changed on my end, so I don't want to start poking around and making changes. Guess I'll wait a few more days to see what happens. In the meantime, it would be great if Quicken could escalate the connection issue with Santander Bank and get everyone back on track. This is increasingly disappointing and affects my confidence in working with Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    4my said:
    Seems like I'm not the only one with this problem, whether on Windows or MAC. All was fine until last week. Then Santander Bank and Quicken stopped being able to connect. This has happened before, and the solution was to wait until both parties worked out technical matters. Nothing changed on my end, so I don't want to start poking around and making changes. Guess I'll wait a few more days to see what happens. In the meantime, it would be great if Quicken could escalate the connection issue with Santander Bank and get everyone back on track. This is increasingly disappointing and affects my confidence in working with Quicken.
    Hello @4my

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you receiving any error messages when trying to update or download from your Santander Bank accounts? When did this issue begin? Are you simply missing transactions after attempting to update accounts?

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to work with you further, on this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bclstu
    bclstu Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    I am also having issues connecting to Santander Bank for the past 3 days. Error code is cc-501.
  • Quicken Jared
    bclstu said:
    I am also having issues connecting to Santander Bank for the past 3 days. Error code is cc-501.
    Hello @bclstu

I am sorry that you are being affected by issues with online banking services, as well. Thank you for talking with us about this here in this Quicken Community Discussion. 

If this error began this morning, I recommend waiting 24 hours to see if this continues. Should the problem remain after this period, reach out to Quicken Support using the link provided here. They will be able to troubleshoot and diagnose this problem in greater detail using the unique resources available to them.

I hope that helps, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have.
    Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • I had this same issue, waited a few days, and the problem resolved.
  • Quicken Jared
    4my said:
    I had this same issue, waited a few days, and the problem resolved.
    Hello @4my

I am so happy to hear that the issue now appears to be resolved, although I do apologize that the reasons surrounding this may be somewhat unclear. It may have involved temporary server maintenance of some kind. 

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how things turned out, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.