Cannot access my quicken, and apparently no calls are picked up by their support team!

Options
maxine123
maxine123 Unconfirmed, Member
edited October 2022 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
First it went through the validation process over and over again. Should have known I wouldn't be able to use it at that time. Finally I got through that, and then it said there was something wrong because of "cloud access"? Of course I have no idea what that's about. But it kicked me out again, back to the verification process. I'm on hold, and it keeps playing the recording "just go to Quicken community!"

[Removed- Third Party Question]. It's really hard to believe that a product that's been around as long as Quicken can go so totally south so quickly.
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're asking about software other than Quicken ... you're asking the wrong group.
    About your problem: Absent more details on it, how about the following ...

If you haven't done so already, please do the following actions:

Validate and Supervalidate instructions

First save a backup file prior to performing these steps

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. If the data file contains investment accounts also select "Rebuild investing lots". If you suspect that a damaged Quotes Price History causes your problems, also select "Correct investing price history" functions "Delete" or "Repair and Rebuild".
    5. Click OK
    6. Close the Data Log
    7. Close Quicken (leave it closed for about 30 secs)
    8. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Press and hold CTRL + Shift while you click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Supervalidate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for about 30 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @UKR

This is not a Windows forum, it is The Quicken Mac section
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gilles9 said:
    @UKR

This is not a Windows forum, it is The Quicken Mac section
    Interesting, so this discussion is now categorized as Q Mac, but the OP's Community profile says "Windows Subscription".
    Somebody changed something. Before commenting I usually check the category and the user profile to reduce the number of my posts directed to an incorrect category.

This discussion has been closed.