Dillard’s Department Store credit card stopped working

Options
lkrupp
lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
For years now my Dillard’s store credit card has worked with Quicken. Staring this past Friday it stopped and when I try to reconnect I get the same message every day I try.

Sync Error
Warning
Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.

Anyone else with a Dillard’s Department Store card experiencing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lkrupp said:
    For years now my Dillard’s store credit card has worked with Quicken. Staring this past Friday it stopped and when I try to reconnect I get the same message every day I try.

Sync Error
    Warning
    Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
    Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.

Anyone else with a Dillard’s Department Store card experiencing this?
    Hello @lkrupp

I am very sorry to hear about these issues with sync error messages. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you noticing any particular error codes or numbers alongside this error message? Also, are you currently making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), pop-up blockers, antivirus software, or new firewall settings? If so, it may be necessary to turn these off in order to troubleshoot this issue further, as these items can occasionally cause disruptions in connectivity that result in sync errors.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • fayoub
    fayoub Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue.
  • lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    It started last Friday with my daily account update. The first error was that my credentials were not accepted. After trying again with the same result I went to Dillard’s online site and logged in with my credentials and all was well. So this time I disconnected Dillard’s from Quicken’s download and tried reconnecting from scratch. That’s when I got the above message. I do not use any VPN or anti-virus software, the only firewall is the default on my Wifi router. All other accounts continue to function normally with Quicken. I have used the error message to report the error.

In addition to the Sync error this message was also there

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163)
  • William Dorner
    Options
    Yep exactly same problem and nothing helps. It is either a change for Quicken like Chase Bank or a change at Dillards.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lkrupp said:
    It started last Friday with my daily account update. The first error was that my credentials were not accepted. After trying again with the same result I went to Dillard’s online site and logged in with my credentials and all was well. So this time I disconnected Dillard’s from Quicken’s download and tried reconnecting from scratch. That’s when I got the above message. I do not use any VPN or anti-virus software, the only firewall is the default on my Wifi router. All other accounts continue to function normally with Quicken. I have used the error message to report the error.

In addition to the Sync error this message was also there

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163)
    Hello @lkrupp,      

Thanks so much for getting back to me about this. I do apologize for the problems this is causing.

Is this Dillard's account in any way associated with another financial institution, such as a branded credit or checking account of some kind? 

@William Dorner,     

I am sorry that you seem to be affected by these issues, as well. Are you noticing the error message from @fayoub's screenshot, and have you also seen the 'AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163)' message, as well?

For the time being I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support so that they can document and troubleshoot this issue in greater depth with the tools in their possession. This can be accomplished through the link provided here.

I look forward to your responses. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The Dillard’s store credit card is managed by American Express. As you now see there are others having the same problem. All was well until last week when, out of nowhere, things stopped working. Dillard’s Credit Card is still an option in the account download setup on Quicken, it just doesn’t work.
  • lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Update. Just tried once more to connect and, TA DA!, it’s working again. I guess reporting the issue via the Quicken error reporting got someone’s attention. Thanks for the help and sorry for your trouble.
This discussion has been closed.