Did a Validate and the result showed "Quicken datafiles corrupted 38%.".

Options
ArtJr
ArtJr Member ✭✭
Is there anything I can do to fix this file? Called Quicken they wanted $859.99 support cost!!!!!

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You called a scammer, not Quicken support. Click the Support link at the top of this page, then scroll down on the resulting page to contact genuine Quicken support.
    It's odd, though. I've never seen or heard of Quicken displaying a percentage of corruption. What version of Quicken are you using?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You called a scammer, not Quicken support. Click the Support link at the top of this page, then scroll down on the resulting page to contact genuine Quicken support.
    It's odd, though. I've never seen or heard of Quicken displaying a percentage of corruption. What version of Quicken are you using?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You called a Quicken Support scammer. Go to http://www.quicken.com/contact-support and allow pop-ups.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • ArtJr
    ArtJr Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm using Windows Version R43.26 Build 27.1.43.26
  • ArtJr
    ArtJr Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Thanks Guys. You were right a valid file and came back no errors. Currently in the process of changing all passwords and freezing my credit reports. [Removed - Scam Phone Number]
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @ArtJr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Please be aware that I have removed the scam phone number from your last comment to prevent anyone else from calling it. Instead of posting it here, we ask that you please send it to spoof@quicken.com in order to report it to the proper internal channel.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.