Set up auto transaction download for existing accounts

Chulie
Chulie Member ✭✭
I have successfully imported all of my accounts from Banktivity to Quicken. However, I can't find information on how to set up automated transaction downloading to these already established accounts. I.E. with Banktivity each time I oped the app, all accounts automatically went out to the various institutions and downloaded new transactions since last download. Sure hope Quicken can do this!

Best Answer

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    I don't believe Quicken Mac offers that. You have to initiate the download yourself. IIRC the Windows version did have something like that.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

Answers

• Jon
    Answer ✓
    I don't believe Quicken Mac offers that. You have to initiate the download yourself. IIRC the Windows version did have something like that.

• Chulie
    Chulie Member ✭✭
    Oh no! I may have to go back to Banktivity. I like that I can download Investment info in Quicken with paying an upcharge subscription fee as with Banktivity. But to go to all 10 of my accounts to download transactions may end up being a deal breaker and find me canceling my new Quicken account. Bummer.
  • Jon
    You don't have to download them one account at a time. Press the button with the circular arrow and you'll update all of them at once. You'll find that button above the account side bar, or if the sidebar is collapsed it will be one of the buttons on the left side of the Quicken window. 

This discussion has been closed.