Bill manager usage

Options
Quicke windows
Latest ver

I am currently with Bank Of America switching over to TD Bank.
I currently have 6 Quick pay and 4 check pay outstanding with Bank Of America.

When I select bill manager usage I get no usage recorded. I hope these bills set for payment are going to be paid.

When I go to enable bill manager for TD Bank I get the attached message. I do not have a warm and fuzzy feeling about Bill Manager.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicke windows
    Latest ver

I am currently with Bank Of America switching over to TD Bank.
    I currently have 6 Quick pay and 4 check pay outstanding with Bank Of America.

When I select bill manager usage I get no usage recorded. I hope these bills set for payment are going to be paid.

When I go to enable bill manager for TD Bank I get the attached message. I do not have a warm and fuzzy feeling about Bill Manager.

Hello @Robert Ralyea,                 

I am sorry to hear about this problem with setting up Bill Manager payments. I do apologize about this frustration you are experiencing. 

When you navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the 'gear' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then select Payment Accounts? What number appears under the Payments available this month chart, if this item appears in the following screen?

I hope to hear more from you about this, if you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screen copy looks like no payments used. I hope the Quick pay and cash pay that are scheduled in my register will get paid.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screen copy looks like no payments used. I hope the Quick pay and cash pay that are scheduled in my register will get paid.
    Hello @Robert Ralyea,  

I am sorry to hear that this problem is continuing. Thank you for providing that helpful screenshot, and for answering my earlier questions.

At this stage, I do recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. They will be able to assist you further with the unique tools and resources available to them. 

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Jarad Q support took care of the problem.
This discussion has been closed.