Restoring a deleted account

Options
If I restore a backup, how do I restore the transactions that have occurred since the backup?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    If I restore a backup, how do I restore the transactions that have occurred since the backup?
    Hello @Robert Jones,   

I am sorry to hear about this difficulty with account restoration. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are or were you operating the account manually? First, be sure to save a backup prior to any updates or downloads by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. If you are making use of online banking services, you may be able to download the last 90 days of transactions through a One-Step Update (achieved by clicking on the circular, 'arrow' icon in the upper left-hand side of the screen), then downloading and importing any remaining transactions through the use of the steps discussed here

Let us know if this helps. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Robert Jones said: If I restore a backup, how do I restore the transactions that have occurred since the backup?
    how far back are you talking ?
    and of course - ALL your Quicken accounts would be back-leveled to the date of the Quicken backup

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You would have to enter them again either manually or maybe download them again.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.