Bank of America - Online Payee List Not Available

Options
Upgraded to the newest version WIN 11 R43.32 build 27.1.43.32. I activated the new secure connection method. On my first download I had at least 20 duplicate transactions, not the end of the world, I will sort anything I missed out at the next REC. When I click Online payee list, been using this since 2004, I have no options for BOA under financial institutions. I click BOA checking, the GEAR, edit account details and online services. The online bill payment area looks different. It appears I have to select quicken bill manager, and for the BOA account it says "enabled for quick pay" CHECK, "enabled for check pay" verify deposit. Never seen any of this before, nor have I had to verify deposits. It sounds more like I am being forced into a service Quicken offers instead of the check flowing from my bank. Guide me please, what am I missing? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @SuMeRiaN,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Bank of America is dropping Direct Connect and all its features and migrating over to Express Web Connect+ (EWC+). Once migrated, all Direct Connect features, including Direct Connect Bill Pay will no longer be available. The Online Payee list was part of Direct Connect Bill Pay. 

If you wish to continue paying bills through Quicken, you can do so through Quicken Bill Manager services by setting up Quick Pay and Check Pay. For more information and instructions on Quick Pay and Check Pay, please refer to the support articles found here and here.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SuMeRiaN
    Options
    I am getting my feet wet, this is an entirely different process. All of the "online payees" I previously used are not available. I had to create a new Payee in a different area of quicken and select check pay. Does this sound accurate?
  • SuMeRiaN
    Options
    I pretty much should just DELETE my current online payee list? Doesn't sound like I will ever be using it again.
This discussion has been closed.