2 chase credit card accounts, one works

Options
John N2
John N2 Member ✭✭
I have 2 Chase credit card accounts. One of them reauthorized a few weeks ago and appears to be working fine. The other one requires a re-authorization every time I try to sync. The re-authorization process seams to go well on Chase's end, but the Quicken screen comes up with the wrong account nickname, unrelated to either account, and the only choice on the pop-up is "Don't add to Quicken". Up until a few days ago the problem account was updating in spite of the failure to re-authorize, but now it won't sync at all. Does anyone have any advice on how I may fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John N2 said:
    I have 2 Chase credit card accounts. One of them reauthorized a few weeks ago and appears to be working fine. The other one requires a re-authorization every time I try to sync. The re-authorization process seams to go well on Chase's end, but the Quicken screen comes up with the wrong account nickname, unrelated to either account, and the only choice on the pop-up is "Don't add to Quicken". Up until a few days ago the problem account was updating in spite of the failure to re-authorize, but now it won't sync at all. Does anyone have any advice on how I may fix this?
    Hello @John N2

I am sorry to hear about this problem with reauthorizing and linking your accounts. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

To begin, were you deactivating and authorizing Chase accounts one at a time? Also, am I correct in thinking that the account nickname is totally unfamiliar, or is it simply related to another non-credit Chase account of your own? Also note that with respect to transactions missing after a download or One Step Update, there is currently an Open Alert that may be related to this issue. You can follow the link here for further information and any future updates.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • John N2
    John N2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I was authorizing accounts one at a time as they have different usernames and passwords. The nickname is of an familiar account unrelated to the Chase credit cards. Thank you