Trying to pay bills in bill Manager

Options
My account is current and payment for Bill manager is current. Error Code is QSC-0403-2. I reset my cloud data, and did not work to correct this.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The text in the error message says something about "your subscription has expired."
    What is the status of your Quicken subscription? What is the expiration date?
    Click on Help / About Quicken to get this information.
    If your Quicken subscription really is expired and you do want to continue using Bill Manager and transaction downloading, you need to renew your subscription first.
  • rlies
    rlies Member ✭✭
    Options
    That was done, as I did check my Quicken subscription, which is current and bill manager payments are current. This was noted in my first discussion.
  • fpap817
    fpap817 Member
    Options
    on line bill pay not working after reauthorizing checking acct.

What gives?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rlies said:
    That was done, as I did check my Quicken subscription, which is current and bill manager payments are current. This was noted in my first discussion.
    What version of Quicken - Deluxe or Premier. 
    What release … as per About —> Quicken 
    And just to include -
     what is the Expiration Date

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    If your bank recently required you to reauthorize your account and/or your bank has changed from Direct Connect to either "Express Web Connect" or "Express Web Connect +" you can no longer use Online Bill Pay direct to the bank or Quicken Bill Manager's Quick Pay function. The banks no longer support this function.
    Alternatives:
    1. Use Quicken Bill Manager's Check Pay
    2. Logon to the bank's website and make your bill pay payments from the bank. In parallel to that, in Quicken use a regular Scheduled Reminder to record your payment.
    3. Logon to the biller's website and set up their Autopay, APS, Direct debit, etc. to make the current payment and/or all future payments on Due Date directly from your checking account. In parallel to that, in Quicken use a regular Scheduled Reminder to record your payment.
    4. Write (or print with Quicken) a paper check and mail it to the biller, making sure to mail payment early enough (around 10 days) to allow time for delivery and processing.
  • rlies
    rlies Member ✭✭
    Options
    well, I do not know what happened, but it works now. I did not do anything to correct this, I did not change anything.
    Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.