Unable to download transactions after account verification requested

Options
I am no longer able to download transactions for Chase and Bank of America accounts.

Comments

• jthiker
    jthiker Member ✭✭
    Options
    My transactions are also not downloading.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @gcully and @jthiker

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues with downloading transactions. 

Regarding your Chase accounts not downloading transactions, we do currently have an active alert which you may access by following this link. You can bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

As far as your Bank of America account(s) go, are you receiving any error codes or messages? What occurs when attempting a One Step Update or an individual account update?

I am looking forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gcully
    gcully Member
    Options
    Hi. I am not seeing any error messages. It comes back as completed but nothing is being downloaded. I have tried deactivating and reactivating the Bank of America connection many times without any obvious issue, but with no transactions being returned.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hello @gcully

Thank you for providing more information. 

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. 

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.