Can't see transaction register on newly setup mortgage loan account

I'm having trouble with a new mortgage loan account that I setup in Quicken. All of my previous loan accounts were setup as offline accounts. Our most recent refinance was through Rocket Mortgage, formerly Quicken Loans, and I connected through my account when I setup the new mortgage loan account. The problem now is that I cannot seem to be able to view individual payment details.

On all of my previous loan accounts, mortgage or otherwise, if I go to the loan account and select Payment Details, I'm presented with a transaction register showing all the individual account transactions, just like I would see with almost any other sort of account. With the new Rocket Mortgage loan account, if I select Payment Details, I just see a big doughnut graph showing the next payment amount and it's broken down into principal and interest. I see no way whatsoever to get to a register so that I can review individual transactions.

I like being able to download transaction information from my Rocket account and keep things updated, but if I can't figure this out and get to something usable, I'm thinking that I'd be better off deleting all of this mess and starting over by creating another offline account like I've always used for all of my other loan accounts.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on or what I may have done wrong?

Thanks.

Answers

• I did keep searching while waiting for a reply and I did finally find another user asking a similar question. It seems you do not get a register and you cannot see individual transactions if using an online account. It seems sort of useless to me. I just created a new off-line loan account and then moved all the transactions to that one and then deleted the old online account. Everything is good now.