R44.20 - Missing New Downloaded Transactions

Options
sinandgrin
sinandgrin Member ✭✭
Quicken just updated this morning to R44.20 and I had to go through the Chase connection update, which seems to have gone smoothly, but now I am noticing that a lot of my other accounts are not downloading transactions. They appear to complete the one sync update fine and with no errors but no new transactions are retrieved. UGH! I tried resetting a checking account to see if that would restore this and went through the full steps to re-authenticate (all successful) but then still no transactions are pulled down and I know there to be several (15+) that should have come through from that banking institution.

Are others having similar issues? Seems like there are several reports of issues with R44.XX releases this month. Any suggestions how to fix this or downgrade to the previous R4X.XX release version?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @sinandgrin

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Could you please clarify which financial institution(s) you are experiencing this downloading issue with?

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sinandgrin
    sinandgrin Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jasmine,
    It appears that the following financial institutions are not pulling down transaction data despite the one step update running completely with no errors. Really this is everything except Chase.

Ally Bank
    Amazon.com Store Card - Synchrony
    Fidelity
    Target
    US Bank
    Wells Fargo

Further, I see that on the Quicken mobile app for iOS, that transaction for these same institutions are downloading transactions, supporting some issue with Quicken for Windows.

Looking closer at the Ally Bank though, it does seem as though the Online Balance figure is being pulled in correctly. That is accurate as of today, just missing the last few days of transactions.
  • sinandgrin
    sinandgrin Member ✭✭
    Options
    Wanted to share an update, that this morning I tried yet another One Step Update and it now appears that transactions for my linked institutions downloaded. I made no changes so not sure what clicked into place but things seem to be working now.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @sinandgrin,

Thank you for coming back to update us. 

I am happy to hear that your transactions are downloading now and that your connections have been restored!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.