R44.20 Chase transaction issues & Quicken freezes

Options
D Southard
D Southard Member ✭✭
Hi there,

I've been experiencing downloading problems with the interface between Quicken and Chase. I now have duplicate entries that have thrown off all of my accounts, including Schwab, Fidelity, Citi, etc. Ever since I re-established the connection with Chase that is when the downloading errors and duplicate entries occurred.

Now, I updated to the most recent version R44.20 and now when I perform the One Step Update the program freezes/hangs where I need to use the Task Manager to force quit the program.

Way to go Quicken developers!!! Way to make a bad situation even worse.

Can the Quicken developers fully test any updates before rolling them out?? Can you imagine Tesla sending out OTA updates to their customers' vehicles and the vehicles don't work?? Seriously get your act together!

-Frustrated Customer

Comments

• Jonathan Yu
    Options
    Me too for these few months for weird duplications, got to a point I want to give up quicken but cannot..
  • JJxyz
    JJxyz Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's the latest software update or the link with Chase, but now I have missing transactions, duplicates of memorized ones, partial descriptions of others, and the bank rec won't reconcile. They're trying to make this too powerful and cloud based -- I just want a simple check register that connects with my bank. Not worth the headache anymore.
This discussion has been closed.