Update real time quotes crashes program

Options
Robert Chiarulli
Robert Chiarulli Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Received latest update this AM, changed preferences to real time quotes, now every time I update quotes, program crashes.

Best Answer

• Robert Chiarulli
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Tom Young said:
    There seems to be a problem here, generally, with real time quotes as others are either reporting that the option isn't available (that may be due to the option limited to Premier and above) or doesn't work.  I'd suggest going back to the previous version of Quicken until this is sorted out. 
    Mondo patches for previous versions can be found here:

I unchecked the realtime quote box and the program runs fine.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There seems to be a problem here, generally, with real time quotes as others are either reporting that the option isn't available (that may be due to the option limited to Premier and above) or doesn't work.  I'd suggest going back to the previous version of Quicken until this is sorted out. 

• Robert Chiarulli
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Tom Young said:

I unchecked the realtime quote box and the program runs fine.
This discussion has been closed.