JPMorgan/Chase download process change has broken other Quicken connections
:# I worked with a Quicken rep that said the Quicken and Chase and Quicken and BankAmerica migration in connection methods is not going as planned. I just recently followed instructions to change our download process from Chase. As a result, the Chase process incorrectly captured and changed the sign download source, incorrectly identifying a long time Fidelity Investment Account (still is an active) a capturing it as a Chase account and incorrectly loading Chase data into the Fidelity Account. We went through several iterations of restoring validated backup files that I regularly store manually and the Chase process continues to hit the Fidelity Accounts as well. The migration of the download process at Charles Schwab went equally poorly, but I did not experience the cross identification of non-related accounts. Quicken is not the value it once was.
This discussion has been closed.