Where is my order number?

Options
I never received my order number when i ordered Quicken subscription. Can you please send me my oder number for subscription purchased on Sept 11, 2022? Thank you

Answers

• The Keeper
    The Keeper Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    This is a community forum and questions are typically answered by other Quicken users.  Your question may or may not be answered unless someone from Quicken happens to read your post. Click  "support" at the top of the Quicken Community page and you will view some options for contacting Quicken Support.  Did you not receive a confirmation email from Quicken after placing your order? Check you email for a confirmation including your spam folder.
  • pmcraig12
    pmcraig12 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Keeper, are you a Quicken employee? You seem to be defending Quicken. If you would read my original post I told you I did not get an order number. I received an email confirming my subscription purchase, but I never received an order number. There was no additional email from Quicken in my spam folder. [Removed - Disruptive]  I only posted here because customer support did not answer my phone call after 45 min and then hung up on me. [Removed - Rant/Disruptive]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @pmcraig12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question. 

Your order number can be found in your order confirmation email. I went ahead and re-sent that confirmation email to you. However, in case you do not receive the email, I have also sent you a direct message to provide you with your order number.

Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pmcraig12
    pmcraig12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sending me my order number by message. Can you copy the confirmation email and send it to me by message as well? I want to see what the confirmation email looks like that you sent. I have not received any confirmation email. Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    pmcraig12 said:
    Can you copy the confirmation email and send it to me by message as well?
    Unfortunately, I do not have access to seeing the actual confirmation email. We simply have a button we can click to resend it, but it does not display the email being sent for us.

Apologies for any inconvenience! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pmcraig12
    pmcraig12 Member
    Options
    Can anyone who ordered a subscription to Quicken on line confirm they got a confirmation email with an order number?
This discussion has been closed.