Chase Migration: Credit Card Incorrectly appears to require reauthorization

GLS
GLS Member
I have one active chase credit card account that is continually prompted in Quicken to require reauthorization. However once I sign into Chase, the screen shows that this credit card account was successfully shared by Chase and linked. However in Quicken when I perform downloads, this chase credit card account does not appear as one of the accounts linked. I do need to mention that this credit card account has had a zero balance for six months.

Any thoughts to resolve this minor issue.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    GLS said:
    I have one active chase credit card account that is continually prompted in Quicken to require reauthorization. However once I sign into Chase, the screen shows that this credit card account was successfully shared by Chase and linked. However in Quicken when I perform downloads, this chase credit card account does not appear as one of the accounts linked. I do need to mention that this credit card account has had a zero balance for six months.

Any thoughts to resolve this minor issue.
    Hello @GLS

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

When you say that you have 'one active' Chase credit account, I want to be sure I am understanding correctly; is this only account you are operating with Chase as the associated financial institution? If not, have you been able to link your other Chase accounts successfully after Reauthorization? 

I look forward to hearing your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • GLS
    GLS Member
    Hi Jared,

Thanks for your response. Here is some additional details:

IN QUICKEN, I have three chase accounts successfully linked: checking, savings, and 1 credit card.
    IN CHASE, it shows four chase accounts successfully linked: checking, savings, and 2 credit cards. One of the credit cards (let's call it CCA), cannot be linked in Quicken.

Everyday when I log into Quicken, I am asked to reauthorize CCA. When I go through the steps to reauthorize CCA, I am:
    a. Directed to Chase
    b. Log into Chase and complete prompts. This is where it shows CCA is linked already.
    c. Shows prompt to return to Quicken but I am not returned to Quicken automatically.

I hope this detail helps.

GLS
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    GLS said:
    Hi Jared,

Thanks for your response. Here is some additional details:

IN QUICKEN, I have three chase accounts successfully linked: checking, savings, and 1 credit card.
    IN CHASE, it shows four chase accounts successfully linked: checking, savings, and 2 credit cards. One of the credit cards (let's call it CCA), cannot be linked in Quicken.

Everyday when I log into Quicken, I am asked to reauthorize CCA. When I go through the steps to reauthorize CCA, I am:
    a. Directed to Chase
    b. Log into Chase and complete prompts. This is where it shows CCA is linked already.
    c. Shows prompt to return to Quicken but I am not returned to Quicken automatically.

I hope this detail helps.

GLS
    Hello @GLS

Thanks for providing so much detail about what is happening. I am sorry that this is continuing.

While I would like to make more progress from the Quicken Community, this situation would require speaking with Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here. They will be able to further diagnose and troubleshoot this issue, as well as investigate more about situations involving accounts with zero balances and sign-in loops like the one you are describing.

I hope that is helpful, and please reach out again with any other questions or concerns you may have. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.