Can I post cash flow report on custom home view?

Options
Nique
Nique Member ✭✭
I manage my sports team and have views for each season (September to August). I have the expenses for that period on my home views but would like the cash flow report for that period on the home views. I have tried income vs. expenses but only the graph will show on the home view, need to click on 'view cash flow report' to see it. Can the report be posted on the home view instead of the graph?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nique said:
    I manage my sports team and have views for each season (September to August). I have the expenses for that period on my home views but would like the cash flow report for that period on the home views. I have tried income vs. expenses but only the graph will show on the home view, need to click on 'view cash flow report' to see it. Can the report be posted on the home view instead of the graph?
    Hello @Nique

Thank you for asking about the Home View and the Reports features here on the Quicken Community.

Regarding your sports team, are you tracking this through multiple accounts? Also, reports are generally not visible in the Home View; if this is a feature you wish to see, I would like to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Nique
    Nique Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I use one bank account and multiple categories.
This discussion has been closed.