How do I fix my drop down menu feature (PC).

Options
MargaretB
MargaretB Member
How do I fix my drop down menu feature (PC). I cannot remember all the categories, program doesn't fill in next check number... Anything to do with the drop down menu is not functioning.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MargaretB said:
    How do I fix my drop down menu feature (PC). I cannot remember all the categories, program doesn't fill in next check number... Anything to do with the drop down menu is not functioning.
    Hello @MargaretB

I am sorry about this problem with menu options in the software. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, we will need some more information about the specific menu items you are referring to. Are you speaking of the Category List, or the Tools menu? Would you be willing or able to provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am going to guess that @MargaretB is talking about QuickFill. Perhaps some user preferences got set wrong.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.