Discover card balance mismatch

Options
don409
don409 Member ✭✭
Had multiple problems with trying to reauthorize my Discover account. Finally just changed to Express Web connect. Now account register balance and balance shown in "Accounts" list do not match. Register gives me a positive balance of $13.41, which is correct, but balance listed in "Accounts" list is a positive $3.41. Quicken - what is up with this???????

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don409 said:
    Had multiple problems with trying to reauthorize my Discover account. Finally just changed to Express Web connect. Now account register balance and balance shown in "Accounts" list do not match. Register gives me a positive balance of $13.41, which is correct, but balance listed in "Accounts" list is a positive $3.41. Quicken - what is up with this???????
    Hello @don409

I am sorry to hear about this issue with incorrect balances. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you noticing any unfamiliar placeholders within the Register, itself? When you navigate to the Opening Balance, is the amount shown here appearing correctly? I also want to make sure that you are not noticing amounts that don't match between the Account List and Register with respect to other accounts associated with other financial institution. 

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please read this discussion about the new function to include/exclude pending transactions in EWC or EWC+ connected accounts. Applies to R 43.xx or R 44.xx Quicken versions. Not available for DC connected accounts and offline accounts.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7920731/new-pending-transaction-shows-incorrect-total-on-menu#latest

This discussion has been closed.