Why do I have to reauthorize my Chase account every time I update

Options
Every time that I do an update I have to reauthorize one of my chase accounts. Every time it says that it has completed.

Answers

• Tungue
    Tungue Member ✭✭
    Options
    If I remember correctly, I went through this same issue. After a couple of rounds of disconnecting and reconnecting all of my Chase accounts, I was no longer being prompted to reauthorize.
  • martin99
    martin99 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. Now it's doing the same thing for Bank of America. Hoping it goes away as previous post indicated.
  • jsjanzen
    jsjanzen Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue with my Chase accounts. It says that it's authorized to update, then won't download any transactions, then asks to reauthorize each time I attempt to update. Very frustrating.
  • jsjanzen
    jsjanzen Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Tungue Did you lose all of your Quicken memos and such when you disconnected and reconnected your Chase accounts?
  • Tungue
    Tungue Member ✭✭
    Options
    The assigned categories for each transaction were retained. I believe that the entered memo's remained, but I do not enter much info into the memos.
  • jrett55
    jrett55 Member ✭✭
    Options
    How long should I wait for Quicken to fix the reauthorization problems with Chase before I should cancel my Quicken subscription?
This discussion has been closed.