Enabling Check Pay

Options
I bank with chase and since migrating to web connect (I used to use bill pay) I cannot seem to activate "check pay". I go through the set up process and do not the "two small deposits" which allow me to finish setting up check pay in my account.
I have the ability to "quick pay" but not "check pay".
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    craig6385 said:
    I bank with chase and since migrating to web connect (I used to use bill pay) I cannot seem to activate "check pay". I go through the set up process and do not the "two small deposits" which allow me to finish setting up check pay in my account.
    I have the ability to "quick pay" but not "check pay".
    Hello @craig6385,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with activating Check Pay. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 
    1. Deposits can take up to three business days to arrive in your account.
    2. Look in your account for SP-Quicken Payee, these are the microdeposits.
    3. Confirm that you’ve requested the microdeposits to the right account.
    4. Verify the account and the routing numbers are correct. You can verify this by going to Bills and Income tab > Gear Icon > Payment Account > Edit.
    5. You can have the microdeposits sent again. Be sure to only use the new microdeposit amounts. The old ones are now invalid and using those to verify will not work.

If the microdeposits still don’t arrive, contact Quicken Support.

You can read more about these instructions in the Support Article, linked here

I hope that helps. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Mark Pearce
    Mark Pearce Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Rant] 
This discussion has been closed.