Chase reauthorization not recognized

Options
Reauthorization of my Chase accounts worked the first time EXCEPT for one account, despite Chase saying that this account was reauthorized. I've gone through the reauthorization process more than five times, with Chase always saying the account was reauthorized but Quicken not recognizing this. Every time that I log into Quicken and do an update I get the same message that this particular account needs to be reauthorized. I can't access this account in Quicken. How do I fix this?
Tagged:

Answers

• normkelly
    normkelly Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have exactly this same issue. Please help us resolve this as I am unable to download transactions now!
  • Paul Edelstein
    Options
    Norm - I realized that somehow during reauthorization a duplicate account was created and it was this duplicate account that wouldn't reauthorize. I also had some old inactive, and now longer valid, credit cards that somehow got reconnected. So I went through my register, deauthorizing or inactivating the duplicate or mistakenly authorized accounts, basically cleaning house on all my Chase accounts, current and old ones. Once I did that then I was down to one account that wasn't reauthorized, with update returning error code CC-800. If you get that, don't bother with reauthorization. Instead, make certain that you have the latest Quicken version, then deactivate the problem account and then reactivate it - Chase reauthorization will be requested. Do that. This solved my problem. And make a backup before you do any of this!
  • Michael Winnick
    Michael Winnick Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Disruptive]

I have reauthorized my wife's account but when I try mine I get a blue screen, that sometimes flashes the words 'new content downloading' and then I get an empty blue screen whiles Quicken just spins its wheelie cursor and then times out. What or who can I do or call?
This discussion has been closed.