endless loop asking for reautherization of Chase Credit Card

Options
DANNULL
DANNULL Member
It starts with a message saying Your Financial institution needs an update: I click on REAUTHORIZE and I am taken to my Chase Credit Card login. I login and after a couple screens it says:Your accounts have been authorized successfully!. I am then taken back to Quicken. When I try to go ahead with my one step update it starts all over again. and again and again.

I tried to just update via the ACTIONS ICON on my Chase account. It is a little different but has the same effect. The password shows up blank and it tells me to enter my password. I do that and click on UPDATE NOW. A screen comes up asking me to enter my password but there is no place to entere it. Again, the process keeps repeating.

Comments

• janordin6
    janordin6 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have spent two days trying to get Quicken to communicate with Chase bank. I'm caught in the endless loop also.
  • Jrs1
    Jrs1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    My Chase account is subtracting the charges and adding the payments. Balance is ridiculous and doesn't change if I download from Chase again. Any suggestions - this just started happening.
This discussion has been closed.