How to eliminate the ad to renew my subscription on the right side of my screen ?

Options
real108
real108 Member ✭✭
edited November 2022 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
...I do not want to renew my subscription. Thank you!

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You should count yourself lucky that you have subscribed to the Deluxe or higher feature level of Quicken.
    After the subscription expires, you are still allowed to use Quicken for free, albeit without the online functions (transaction downloading, etc.)
    Had you subscribed to the Starter Edition, you would have lost all functionality to add or change transactions. You would only be able to view existing transactions. No changes, no additions. Nothing.
    And no amount of ranting, raving or dirty language will change that.
    Please learn to live with the renewal notice. Or decide to renew your subscription and reap the benefits of continued support and software updates for new and improved functions and features.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only by renewing, sorry.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• real108
    real108 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Disruptive]
  • real108
    real108 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am still a member...
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You should count yourself lucky that you have subscribed to the Deluxe or higher feature level of Quicken.
    After the subscription expires, you are still allowed to use Quicken for free, albeit without the online functions (transaction downloading, etc.)
    Had you subscribed to the Starter Edition, you would have lost all functionality to add or change transactions. You would only be able to view existing transactions. No changes, no additions. Nothing.
    And no amount of ranting, raving or dirty language will change that.
    Please learn to live with the renewal notice. Or decide to renew your subscription and reap the benefits of continued support and software updates for new and improved functions and features.
This discussion has been closed.