missing transactions

Options
Tacybo
Tacybo Member
I was reconciling my checking account. I went to look at something online and when I went back to my Quicken account, all of my transactions since 2018 were missing! I usually enter all of my transactions by hand. I tried downloading from my bank to see if that would fix the problem, but it only added the transactions from this year. Now my quicken data is all wrong. It is showing a $4,000 deficit, which I know is wrong. I just want to get back to where I was! help!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Tacybo,

I have one very significant question - do you make regular backups of your Quicken datafile?  If so, what is the date of your most recent backup?

Get back to me and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Filtered register? Unexpected register sort order? "Missing" data? Incorrect running Balance?
    Did an unexpected mouse click mess up your register?

Please review https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7181795/faq-register-messed-up-missing-transactions-or-not-showing-transactions-as-it-used-to

This discussion has been closed.