Removal of Last Download date

Options
denmarfl
denmarfl Member ✭✭✭✭
Why is it that some changes in software take place that were helpful?

At sime point in the past 2 weeks or so the Date of the Last Download that used to display at the bottom of the registers...where it still displays Online balance and Ending Balance used to Display the date of the LAST DOWNLOAD.  I found that helpful and a quick way to determine the last download.  Now you must use the small Icon with the i in a circle, click it, it opens the last ONE STEP UPDATE SUMMARY, than you must click on the 3 dots and then you see the date and time of the last Download.  (you can also use the Tools Menu..but still the same number of steps.)  So now to determine the date of your last Update you must go thru 2 steps rather than just see it at the bottom of the register.  Its not like there isn't room for that date...they just took it away.  

Quicken..BRING it BACK.  I am already on the fence after 35+ years if Quicken still has any value for my use now that my bank, as well as others, are discontinuing DirectConnect for the Outdate EWC+ (I write Outdated because except for the chnage in where/how passwords are used..EWC+ is nothing more than EWC....which is nothing more then a Download).....

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you sure you're looking at the right spot?
    In all of the account registers in my data file, the Last Download date is always displayed at the top of the register, in the title area, just under the register's name.
    This applies to all connected accounts.
    Accounts which use "Express Web Connect" (with or without the "+") for downloading also have a new icon available in the bottom line of the register, next to the transaction count
    The new icon is not available for Direct Connect or offline accounts.
  • denmarfl
    denmarfl Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.