OPTUM HSA transactions not downloading

Options
DoTheMath
DoTheMath Member ✭✭
:# Why did quicken stop downloading my Optum HSA transactions (about 3 weeks ago). It connects and updates the "online balance" but no transactions are downloaded. I tried resetting the connection, but still doesn't work...

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DoTheMath said:
    :# Why did quicken stop downloading my Optum HSA transactions (about 3 weeks ago). It connects and updates the "online balance" but no transactions are downloaded. I tried resetting the connection, but still doesn't work...
    Hello @DoTheMath

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

If these problems are continuing, try saving a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Optum-associated account(s) by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same error message occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DoTheMath
    DoTheMath Member ✭✭
    Options
    I actually have two accounts not updating since mid Sept. The Optum HSA and an Etrade savings account. I made a new test file and added those 2 accounts. The etrade account downloaded all the recent transactions correctly, but the Optum account didn't download any transactions, only the current balance.
  • alee29
    alee29 Member
    Options
    Same issue as well. Balance updates but transactions not downloading. Issue started happening around September as well
  • DoTheMath
    DoTheMath Member ✭✭
    Options
    @jared any comments on what to try next??
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DoTheMath said:
    @jared any comments on what to try next??
    Hello @DoTheMath

I do apologize that you did not receive a response sooner. Thanks so much for getting back to me with your results.

First, do you know what connection method is being used by the Optum account (assuming it was able to connect without any error messages, and is simply failing to download transactions)? You can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I am eager to hear back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • smajicek
    smajicek Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem, I spoke with Carlos yesterday on phone support and he was told by the higher ups for me to contact the bank and ask them if they ae a savings account or investment. I did call the bank and they said savings account, my connection is expressweb and it has the correct balance but it is not downloading the transactions. Carlos had me deactivate yesterday and setup again, it finds the correct account, I link it to the existing account but still no joy on downloading. I need a solution, please help
  • smajicek
    smajicek Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Jared
    anything?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• smajicek
    smajicek Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is now fixed, started to work, I think quicken did something on the back end
  • hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @DoTheMath is it working for you? Mine was experiencing the same issue (transactions not downloading). But now I'm receiving an error when downloading from the account. I reported a problem, so we'll see if it helps.
This discussion has been closed.