Quicken not downloading transactions from BoA on 10/6/22

Options
dzs_22
dzs_22 Member
Quicken was downloading Bank of America transactions correctly until yesterday, 10/5/2022, Today, Quicken was downloading duplicate transactions. I closed the file and selected an earlier backup date. Then I "downloaded" BoA transactions, however, even though the update summary displayed "download complete", transactions since the beginning of October are now not showing (not even the ones downloaded in yesterday's file), I have not changed any passwords. This seems to be a problem in the Quicken side. What is going on? How can I fix this problem?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dzs_22 said:
    Quicken was downloading Bank of America transactions correctly until yesterday, 10/5/2022, Today, Quicken was downloading duplicate transactions. I closed the file and selected an earlier backup date. Then I "downloaded" BoA transactions, however, even though the update summary displayed "download complete", transactions since the beginning of October are now not showing (not even the ones downloaded in yesterday's file), I have not changed any passwords. This seems to be a problem in the Quicken side. What is going on? How can I fix this problem?
    Hello @dzs_22

I am sorry to hear about these issues with duplicate transactions, and with missing transactions, as well. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you already followed the steps outlined in the Support Article provided here? Specifically, look to the section entitled Quicken for Windows: How do I switch my Bank of America accounts to the new connection method? Also, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • D.C.W.
    D.C.W. Member
    Options
    Can download , but need to deactivaty accounts,add accounts back , link accounts, authorize accounts and the accounts a re then active again, but it will look different. I believe Wells fargo bank and Fifth third bank can use quicken and do both downloads and bill pay uploads
This discussion has been closed.