Bank of America, same problem as Chase

Options
hoffmandh
hoffmandh Member ✭✭
It appears to me that Bank of America is currently including Pending Transactions in the Online Balance in Quicken for users connected with EWC+. The Pending Transactions would not show in the Register when the accounts are updated. So as with my Chase credit card accounts I have not been able to reconcile with B of A since the upgrade

Comments

• figsys
    figsys Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Have the same problem - posted seperately.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @hoffmandh and @figsys,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with reconciling your accounts. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Turn Off pending transactions and look at opening balance in account. Quicken has been adding wrong opening balance on conversion to EWC+ apparently related to pending transactiond
This discussion has been closed.