New account not showing up (Q Mac)

Options
alanrh
alanrh Member ✭✭
I added a new American Express card to Quicken. The process appeared to complete successfully but the account isn't showing up in my list, register etc. I tried to add again and Quicken It looks like you've already set up all of your accounts at American Express fo r that user name. So Quicken thinks the account has been configured, but I can't see it anywhere

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Perhaps it accidentally got marked as hidden. Click menu Accounts > Hide & Show Accounts and see if you can find it in that list. If it's marked hidden, uncheck the box.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • alanrh
    alanrh Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Rick, I already checked that. It is not in the list.
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here are things I would check to find the missing new account:
    1. Quicken Menu: Accounts > Hide & Show Accounts. It should appear here, but you said it did not.
    2. Quicken Menu: Window > Account Status: It should appear here since you have connected the account in Quicken to American Express for transaction downloads.
    3. Quicken Sidebar: click on the 3-dot button (•••) at the top of the sidebar and select Expand All Sidebar Groups. Expect it to appear under Credit Card heading, but be sure to look thru the entire sidebar list if you do not find it there.
    4. Run an Update All Online Accounts, either via the circle-arrow button at top of sidebar or from Accounts menu. Now check the above list again.
    5. (Advanced strategy) Review the Logs at Quicken Menu: Help > Show Logs in Finder. You may want to contact Quicken Support by making use of the link provided here.
    Are you getting any error messages as you perform the above tasks?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
This discussion has been closed.