Your financial Institution... for Bank of America won't go away

Options
Rick18
Rick18 Member ✭✭
No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the popup that says Your financial institution connection(s) need an update for my Bank of America account (see image). I was able to get rid of this warning for other accounts, but not BofA. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Rick18

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you performed the Reauthorize step yet?
    Theoretically, once reauthorization is successful, this message will go away, never to be seen again.
  • sdmcnitt
    sdmcnitt Member
    Options
    I have this same problem and cannot re-authorize b/c I no longer am with BOA. The reauthorize dialog needs a "I no longer have this account" button. Or directions to remove the account from wherever it is that thinks it needs to be re-authorized.
This discussion has been closed.