Bank of America EWC+ ... Not downloading transactions

Options
MonicaB
MonicaB Member
I was hoping someone here could help. I logged into Quicken today after not logging in for a month and I saw a notice that said we had to update the connection method to Bank of America. I followed the steps and it said it was successful.

The issue I am having now is that when I update the account it does not actually import any transactions. The last ones I see are from the last time I logged in. I'm not getting any errors but I'm missing many transactions and the balances don't match what's in my bank account. Anybody else have this issue or know how to fix it? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I've experienced the same issue. Cannot offer a fix, but if you go to the BoA account register and select ⚙️ > Update Now you can get your missing transactions. Hopefully this will get resolved in the near future.
  • MonicaB
    MonicaB Member
    Options
    Thank you for that suggestion. I have tried that several times but it doesn't add any new transactions. I'm not getting an error but it doesn't seem that update is actually working correctly.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One suggestion that has worked for some people is to log out and back in with the same Quicken Id.
    Edit -> Preferences -> Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts -> Sign in as a different user
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • MonicaB
    MonicaB Member
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestion. I tried that and it appears it's connecting (at least now it shows as last downloaded on 10/9/22 via Express Web Connect + under the account name) but the last 30 days of transactions are still not downloading. I spoke with chat support today and they gave me a ticket # to call chat support with tomorrow. Hopefully they can figure out what's going on.
  • JRod
    JRod Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    backups backups.. make backup of existing data file in case you need to recover as many others have run into problems with similar conversions with other banks messing up all their accounts register transactions.
  • MMasterson
    Options
    I had the same problem and tried Chris' suggestion. That fixed the problem.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.