Suggested Reminders in my Bills and Income Tab

Options
DebVirginia
DebVirginia Member ✭✭
I wanted to review and print a copy of my current bills and income reminders. Now at the end of the report I have about thirty "do you want to add this" suggestions and I don't want to add any of them. The suggestions include charges for restaurants or purchases from Amazon that go on credit cards and don't need to be scheduled. The suggestions also include interest earned on banking accounts and payments made on credit cards that are already included in my bill reminders. I went through a laborious process of declining about ten of them individually, went back to my upcoming bills and all the ones I declined are now shown in upcoming bills with a pink symbol to the left. This is very annoying for two reasons - I can't figure out how to get rid of them all at once and because apparently declining them just puts them in my upcoming bills and I'll have to decline them all again.

I obviously won't be declining any more of the suggestions and will just let them print if I print a bill and income report any time soon. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has run into this problem as it is new to me.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not aware of "suggested reminders" showing up as active reminders in the newer style Bills & Income tab. That's most likely because I have long ago successfully turned off all the "Suggest Reminders" options in the traditional Tools / Manage Bill & Income Reminders view, Options button.

Try to turn off "Review ..." (so that there's no checkmark) and select "Decline all ..." to get rid of the ones that are already listed as suggested reminders at the bottom of the Bill and Income Reminders view.

This discussion has been closed.