Where can I suggest an improvement? I think "historic stock quotes" should be 60-90 days

If you go to reconcile last month's statement, and it's been 31 days --and you "update" the prices, it won't go back to the end of last month. It will only get the Friday price of each week, and the month may end on a Weds. Anyway - it's a small request -- to go from 30 days to 60 days (or 90) or at least 45. but 30 is too small. I don't think this is a hard change (unless Quicken's data provider charges for longer dates). Thanks.
Tagged:
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    kbbwills said:
    If you go to reconcile last month's statement, and it's been 31 days --and you "update" the prices, it won't go back to the end of last month. It will only get the Friday price of each week, and the month may end on a Weds. Anyway - it's a small request -- to go from 30 days to 60 days (or 90) or at least 45. but 30 is too small. I don't think this is a hard change (unless Quicken's data provider charges for longer dates). Thanks.
    Hello @kbbwills

I am sorry for any confusion regarding the process of submitting Idea proposals to the Quicken Community. Thank you for discussing this with us.

For now, I have changed this Discussion type to an Idea. In the future, I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration. 

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you normally NOT run One Step Update or Update Quotes on a regular, i.e., daily or weekly, basis? That would help close the gaps until Download Historical Prices gets changed to include daily quotes for a month.