help downloading credit card transactions

Options
primusl
primusl Unconfirmed, Member
I have three credit cards. The two Chase ones seem to be downloading their transactions without any trouble, but my Citibank one doesn't download. It seems to be set to download, but there are no new transactions in the register and haven't been for a while.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    primusl said:
    I have three credit cards. The two Chase ones seem to be downloading their transactions without any trouble, but my Citibank one doesn't download. It seems to be set to download, but there are no new transactions in the register and haven't been for a while.
    Hello @primusl

I am sorry to hear about this problem with getting transactions to download. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, do any of the bullet points in the following Support Article - linked here - under the heading, If this is the first time this has happened? seem to apply? Also, are you noticing any error messages in association with your Citibank account(s)?

I look forward to hearing your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • primusl
    primusl Unconfirmed, Member
    Options
    Thanks! I reset a couple of times, and the account eventually turned orange and said that it was having trouble connecting. I had to reconnect the accounts, and now it's working. Thanks!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    primusl said:
    Thanks! I reset a couple of times, and the account eventually turned orange and said that it was having trouble connecting. I had to reconnect the accounts, and now it's working. Thanks!
    Hello @primusl,   

I am glad to hear that you were able to achieve a resolution with the earlier troubleshooting steps. Thanks so much for checking back in with us here and letting us know how things turned out.

Feel free to reach out again, anytime, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.