Activate one step update - For Bank of America - Upgraded something...blank choices

Options
Eileen@
Eileen@ Member ✭✭✭
I updated, and Maybe BOA updated something too. My other BOA accounts are good, but ONE is not. Quicken keeps asking me to update my one step or to add the account, there are three ways of doing it and each one either freezes up the program, or I have to force stop, or the program presents an error. I did get through once and got the success yay story, but no go afterwards. I've attached a copy of the BLANK options I have to "select your account type or branch". This is nuts.
Tagged:

Comments

• Eileen@
    Eileen@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I get

"Your accounts have been authorized successfully!

You will now be redirected back to Quicken. If you are not redirected in a few seconds, you can close this window and return to Quicken"

but my account still has the red circle with the line - which translates to ...not happening...and when the Add account actually goes in after the bank authentication - the accounts are listed as "Don't add to Quicken" and is that the proper use of a contraction? Don't? Come on.

THEN I attempt to reset, and I get the Activate one step again - "Sorry, the sign in failed due to time out or a connection error. Select Sign in to authenticate via your web browser...I select sign in, and message repeats itself.

This is nuts.

• Eileen@
    Eileen@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    As an aside...this is not a cheap program. I know it's a complicated program, programming and support wise. When we're all paying well over $100 a year on auto pay subscription (as opposed to the $70 a year application cost until we wanted to upgrade) for the privilege of use, there are a lot of issues that don't get solved quickly. I'm in IT. I DO get it. However, I'm a user here, and I don't get it.
This discussion has been closed.