No Transaction Downloads from Santander Bank

Options
mjeanne
mjeanne Member
Using One Step Update I haven't had a new entry in my register since 10/7. This is about the time that Pending Transactions was disabled.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mjeanne said:
    Using One Step Update I haven't had a new entry in my register since 10/7. This is about the time that Pending Transactions was disabled.
    Hello @mjeanne,  

I am sorry about these issues with updating accounts and downloading transactions. Thank you for mentioning this here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Santander-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same issue occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I am eager to hear about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.