Transactions still processing

Options
I have asked this question many times with no answer. Now it occurred to me how will I be able to pay the next payment from bill manager while the biller is in the processing state.
see attached.

Answers

• Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can only assume that since Q didn't respond to this post that I can no longer make payments to this and other billers using Quick Pay. I am now processing payments via BOA web site directly. Once the outstanding Q bill manager payments are complete I will be asking for a refund. 
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I can only assume that since Q didn't respond to this post that I can no longer make payments to this and other billers using Quick Pay. I am now processing payments via BOA web site directly. Once the outstanding Q bill manager payments are complete I will be asking for a refund. 
    This Community is a forum made up mostly of users, not Quicken employees.  There are a few Quicken employees (Moderators) who do browse through here and will sometimes respond (assumes they will even see this post...no guarantees of that).  The best way to get a response from them is to Call or Chat with Quicken Support (https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support).  If the Call or Chat buttons do not work, make sure you don't have any popup blockers enabled or whitelist Quicken.com.
    Getting back to your specific issue:  You are correct that QuickPay does not currently work with this new EWC+ connection method.  Quicken has said that they are working to find a way to restore that functionality but I have seen nothing more on this since they made that statement.
    Your options at this time (assuming you stay with BofA):
    • Schedule your Bill Pays on the BofA website.
    • Use Quicken's Check Pay service.
    • Set up your online accounts at your Billers to debit your payment account.
    • Write out and mail paper checks.
    Or you can set up a checking account with another bank that still supports DC and QuickPay.
    I wish I had better news for you about this.  This loss of QuickPay is not just a BofA issue.  It is also affecting Chase customers and will likely also affect other banks that will be soon changing their Quicken connection method to EWC+.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.