why i can't download my bank of america transactions??

Options
i reauthorized with bank of america but quicken shows not option to add to Quicken. the message in action is "don't add to quicken"

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i reauthorized with bank of america but quicken shows not option to add to Quicken. the message in action is "don't add to quicken"
    JHello @carlosruzal

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue with online banking services. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Bank of America and an issue with linking accounts, very much like what you describe. You can consult the thread linked here for further details, and some additional troubleshooting steps. Have you attempted making use of the instructions provided in that Alert (after saving a backup, by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen)?

Let us know about your results, if you can.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Andrew02467
    Andrew02467 Member ✭✭
    Options
    If I let the process link to my mortgage and HELOC accounts on BofA, it erases all historical data. I had to start from the backup again and choose DO NOT LINK.
    The process merged my Money Market and Checking Accounts into one account. I didn't catch this the first time, and had to go back and undo the automatic linking to get them straightened out.
    That said, although mortgage and HELOC are ok (being not updated in Quicken), and the Money Market seems ok, one credit card is off by $423 in the register, and my checking account is off by $4424.84 in the register both as compared to online totals at the BofA website. This was not the case in the saved data from before I started the conversion. When I go back and check with attached statements, the running totals for the checking account don't agree now going back years. Sigh.
This discussion has been closed.