My bank transactions and credit cards not downloading

Options
sstowe
sstowe Member ✭✭
My bank claims to support downloading transactions. This morning, I went into Quicken and downloaded. Only SOME of the new transactions downloaded. My cc companies don't even know what I am talking about in terms of setting them up. In all cases, I get this total DERP response from customer service before they transfer me ... after an hour or so I am hung up on. These are definitely NOT Quicken issues (software engineer and QA manager, I have looked.)

Has anyone figured a way to get through the front line customer service to someone who can actually help?

I worked briefly at a bank in QA on the software side. I remember thinking... holy cow, how do customers ever get their problems solved? CS has no idea we are even here.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about you give us some more details about your problem and we'll see what we can do ...

What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx)  are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken?
    Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired?
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    sstowe said: My bank claims to support downloading transactions. 
    I worked briefly at a bank in QA on the software side.
    yeah - tough without sharing any supporting details .....
    [EDIT] - also updated topic title to better reflect Q&A
    What version - .... Help --> About Quicken
    What bank ?
    How are you downloading....
    One Step Update - or Download Transactions in Register menu - or manual QFX download
This discussion has been closed.