update a single account

davidjk
davidjk Member ✭✭
The latest software account seems to have changed the ability to update a single online account. Previously, when account was selected the tab a the bottom - downloaded transactions - would allow that account to be uploaded. Now, that tab only shows the data that has been uploaded.
One step update allows update of all account, or presents a partial, incomplete list of on line accounts. The only way I see to update one account is to select one sep update and deselect all but the one I want.
The previous procedure worked and I liked it.
What is the easiest way to update a single online account?

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    "Update now" is a command in the gear menu of every online banking register and "Update transactions" is in every online investment register. If you have multiple accounts under a single login at any FI, it is not possible to update just one account; Quicken always updates all the accounts at that FI.
    The way to make this as simple as possible is to customize the register's Action Bar to include the command. Then you don't even have to open a menu, just click the lightning bolt in the Action Bar.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.